IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT HERDY’S FRONTYARD ULTRA
HERDY’S FRONTYARD ULTRA
FIRST BATCH (100 entries) $170
SECOND BATCH (100 entries) $190
FINAL BATCH (100 entries) $210
|Name:||Herdy’s Frontyard Ultra|
|Location:||Herdsman Lake, Herdsman, WA|
|Distances, Start Times, GPX Files:||
Start Time: 4pm
Date: Friday 15 March, 2024
|March Avg Temp:||29 c Max and 17c Min|
Entries open Tuesday 28th March, 2023 @ 18:00 AWST and close Sunday 10th March, 2024, 23:59 AWST unless sold out prior.
TIME UNTIL THE 2023 HERDY'S FRONTYARD ULTRA
There will be a full service, manned aid station at the transition area, near the start line for every lap up to 24 hours.
The aid station will provide the following:
- An assortment of sweet & savoury slices, and hot soup throughout the first night and into the cool morning.
- Ginger Beer
- BIX Hydration
Please BYO Cup or Hydration Vessel if you wish to utilise drinks from the aid station.
Runners are also able to set-up their own table with their own supplies in the designated areas.
Just a few items for you to bring to embrace this format:
- A roll of loo paper (it’s not only lap records we make at Herdy’s!) – please hand in at bib pick up/check in.
- A headlamp for those night time hours. The lake is not lit around the paths so you’ll definitely need one!
- A tutu! Strange request, but a new tradition that has grown to become an iconic event, is for all runners to wear a tutu on lap 22. So if this is where you think you’ll be, please bring a tutu to embrace the tradition.
- A keep cup and/or flask, for your liquids
- A soup bowl or container for the late night hot supplies from aid station.
Your contribution will go towards our volunteer incentive where you will receive 20% race entry discount (can be accrued) to any of our Ultra Series events nationwide.
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP
If you wish to contact the Ultra Series and the Herdy’s team, please contact email@example.com or (+61) 412 054 427